Closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras record footage of your business premises. Target site entrances, access points and valuable assets to deter criminal activity. CCTV is an independent surveillance solution and an efficient method to counter crime at your business location.
SNAP Access & Security provide camera
s and surveillance for a range of commercial sites and property types.
By monitoring your site security remotely, CCTV reduces staff workload. Cameras detect potential criminals and their crimes before they take place, allowing security and police to intervene. For 24/7 surveillance, we can add automatic scanning and alarm features.
- Domes – Small and discreet. Easy to conceal which direction the camera is pointing and is generally resistant to vandalism.
- Bullets – Large, visible, and act as a deterrent. Provides an exceptional level of image quality over greater distances.
- Pan tilt zoom – Control the lens movement and zoom control from a remote location.
- Thermal imaging – Detect intruders day or night in any weather condition via an easily identifiable heat signature.
- Smoke and phone call detection – Identify visitors who are smoking or making a phone call in restricted areas.
- People counting – Accurately track footfall and analyse customer metrics to improve profits and efficiency.
- Fisheye – Achieve dynamic viewing angles and panoramic 360° surveillance coverage. Added heat mapping records how much time customers spend in certain areas.
- Facial attributes – Profile customers and create demographic insights on visitors who enter your premises.
Our CCTV solutions
The SNAP Access & Security closed-circuit television camera systems allow users to monitor their site day and night in HD. We offer a wide range of solutions and have the best product to suit your installation:
CCTV in action
- SNAP Access & Security installed CCTV surveillance technology at Leeds Extra MSA to deter and prevent criminal activity within the premises.