Automated barriers regulate the flow of traffic entering and exiting your premises, restricting the access of unauthorised vehicles. Security barriers can work independently or coordinate with our ANPR technology to provide a complete access control solution.
SNAP Access & Security can provide and install a range of security barriers and accommodate all sizes of entrances and exits – protecting your premises and controlling your traffic levels.
Why invest in security barriers?
Introduce vehicle barriers at your premises to reduce traffic density, increase pedestrian safety and control access. Here are some more benefits of installing traffic barriers:
- Seamless integration into ANPR and entry systems
- Can be used independently with remote control
- Road width options of 2-12m
- Multi-function settings – TCP/IP control (open, hold open, lock closed, query status)
- LED – red/green indicating barrier status
- Traffic lights can be additionally supplied to signal barrier status
- Break away booms available on smaller barriers (up to 6m without curtain/skirt) – reduces damage, cost, and downtime in the event of a collision
- Curtains and skirts can be added – human and animal control and visual deterrent
- Safety return
- Airlock configuration – prevents tailgating and pedestrian access
- Protect revenue.
Barriers in action
J23 1 month 16% increase, month 2 23% (integration with ANPR pivotal) (video of drone footage)
Can I manually override the barrier?
Yes. Admin users can manage the barrier remotely, and operators can manually control the barrier itself.
Will the barrier close on another vehicle?
No. Safety induction loops are used to prevent damage to any vehicle.